WHY GREEN CLEAN
What Is Green Cleaning?
Green Cleaning (n) -cleaning to protect health while minimizing the negative effects on the environment.
Green cleaning programs promote health, safety and social consciousness. Processes focus on improving indoor air quality, recycling and minimizing the use of raw materials and toxic products that require disposal.
How Does It Benefit?
- Helps decrease air pollution, water pollution, ozone depletion and global climate change
- Reduces health problems associated with allergens, chemical sensitivities and contaminants, such as mold and bacteria
- Increases worker satisfaction, improve employee morale, reduce absenteeism and promote productivity, efficiency and retention
- Benefits of green cleaning programs are well documented
- Helps reduce the cost to building management and tenants, including costs associated with sick leave and productivity loss
- Enhances an organizations reputation and brand equity, because being socially conscious has become a desirable business trait
What Do We do?
We combine environmentally friendly cleaning products, equipment, processes and training to provide clients with a clean, healthy and productive environment.
Green Clean Commercial partners with you to develop a customized green cleaning program to meet your specific cleaning demands.
A Green Cleaning Program requires that the service provider consider the cleaning solutions, products and equipment utilized in the cleaning process including: paper products, vacuum cleaners, floor machines, carpet extractors, entry way mats, etc. as well as how these products are properly used.
OUR PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- \Facility specific green cleaning program created specifically for your facility which ensures our staff have sufficient time and work in a systemized manner to achieve a consistently excellent clean
- \Non-toxic, biodegradable certified cleaning products to minimize the impact on human health and the environment
- \HEPA filter vacuum cleaners and floor equipment that decrease dust, lower noise emissions, energy usage and cleaning solution waste, improving the working environment for all of your employees
- \Recycling programs
- \Color coded microfiber cleaning products to eliminate any risk of cross infection
- \Post-Consumer recycled paper/sanitary products
- \Green cleaning training programs