Green Clean Cleaning Service, LLC dba Green Clean Commercial herein called “Green Clean” is committed to respecting your privacy. This statement details the privacy practices of the Green Clean Commercial(www.greencleancommercial.com) website. Except for the limited situations described in this statement, we do not sell, transfer or share your personally-identifiable information with any third parties.
Some Green Clean web pages use “cookies,” which are small files that may be placed on your hard disk for record-keeping purposes. A cookie helps us remember who you are. It is similar to someone frequently visiting a certain store — the clerk may not know the customer by name, but recognizes the customer and knows some of that customer’s preferences. Similarly, cookies can make your subsequent visits to the web page simpler and more seamless. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. (However, by not accepting cookies, some web pages may not display properly or you may not be permitted to access certain information.)
Your Personal Information.
At greencleancommercial.com, we only collect personally-identifiable information about you to the extent you specifically provide it to us. Except for the information you provide on the User Registration pages to obtain a login number and a password, all other personally-identifiable information is provided through a secure server. Personally-identifiable information is any information that is associated with your name, such as your e-mail address. For example:
• In order to log on to the greencleancommercial.com site, you must create a password. In order to create a password we require your name, phone number and extension, e-mail address, company, and address.
• to provide the information for services you request.
• to provide you with information about products and services offered by Green Clean and its affiliates.
• to send you relevant survey invitations related to Green Clean products and services.
• to display personalized content and advertising when you visit our sites.
• to improve our products and services, to improve our sites, and to better market our products and services.
• to improve the content of our site and enhance your website experience.
• for any other purpose we disclose to you in a specific privacy notice.
We do not sell, rent or lease our mailing lists to unrelated companies for their direct marketing purposes unless we first obtain your express “opt-in” consent.
There may be some limited circumstances in which we may share or transfer the information in our databases with companies that provide services to us or our affiliates. For example, to respond to judicial process, to comply with state, federal or local laws, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or website, to take precautions against liability, in the event of a corporate reorganization or, to the extent required by law, to provide information to law enforcement agencies.
Your visit is logged by a statistics program, which keeps aggregate records of standard web measurements to help us compile statistics about our guests and their use of our site. We use these statistics and share them with third parties to improve our website design and content and in connection with marketing programs; however, we do not share any personally-identifiable information with third parties.
We may use your e-mail address to send you a confirmation through www.greencleancommercial.com. In addition, we may contact you by e-mail regarding your account. We will not send you unsolicited e-mails.
Green Clean Commercial 1520 South Fifth Street, Suite 301, St Charles, MO 63303